|Sample and FULL Sizes of Beyond the Pale's Intriguingly Fabulous Perfumes available!
||[Oct. 22nd, 2006|09:56 pm]
Hullo m'dears! Exciting stuff, as we announce the following (basically all but Dollymop) fragrances from Beyond the Pale are available for direct order. If you are terribly organised and are already squirreling away gifts for Christmas, or are simply wanting to broaden your horizons by trying perfumes you haven' been able to before... now is your chance!
Below you will find descriptions of all fragrances available to order from us - all available in Try-Me sizes or full sizes. Some of these have NEVER been available as Try-Me sizes - they were the very fist few perfumes we ever released! Others have very rarely been available for long periods of time, as they have sold out as soon as they were launched.
Gather your quill pens and write your wish list from the following scrumptious delights...
- London Particular: A dark, smokey blend of sandalwood, cypress, black pepper, & musky vetiver, with the rich oil of bergamot (famously used to flavour Earl Grey tea) & spicy ginger gently piercing the fog. Full of character, this fragrance is destined to be worn with a stiff upper lip & certain swaggering elegance.
- Lusing Ken: Essential oils of juniper berry (used to flavour gin), clove (very often used in mulled wines & highly intoxicating punches) & black pepper are blended with aromatic cedarwood & vanilla musk in this potent fragrance. Highly unusual, evocative of merriment caused through imbibing; Lushing Ken is for those who know how to roister, caper & carouse through life. Usually worn by gentlemen of disreputable characters, this fragrance may also be worn by painted ladies & gangster's molls. Distinctly not for wallflowers - those who have no one to dance with at parties - of either sex.
- Haymarket Hector: A broodingly handsome blend of spiced ginger, fresh lavender & laconic cedarwood resting nonchalantly on a smooth, long-lasting base of warm sandalwood & darkly glowering vetiver. Comprised of traditional gentlemens' fragrance recipes originally hailing from Provence; Haymarket Hector should be worn by those dastardly rogues who charm with a wink & are a danger to unsuspecting females the world over.
- Strumpet: A saucy blend of rich chocolate, ripe cherry & vanilla musk, blended with pure sandalwood & vetiver for sensual, long-lasting warmth; pure jojoba base. Utterly addictive - redolent of sin.
- Bedlam Bouquet: Rosy-sweet geranium nestles with comforting, fresh rosemary & subtle, calming lavender ; together they gently frottage the slightly sinister base of rich frankincense with hints of dark patchouli & sandalwood. Mellowing beautifully to a fruity, powdered-musk finish, this is a fragrance to wear at times of mental anguish & to prevent attacks of the 'female vapours'.
- Flummery: An enticing blend of spiced honey; pure creamy vanilla; soft, musky cedar, sultry ginger and the calming, powdery note of benzoin. Serenely alluring, dangerously addictive, smells good enough to eat!
- Doxy: A darkly fruity blend of blackberry, spice & all things vice... Juicy blackberries burst with warm hints of ginger, a sprinkle of cinnamon and musky vanilla. The freshness of bergamot whispers of more innocent times, but the richly aromatic, intensely carnal note of vetiver has its wicked way at last...
- Blowsabella: A richly musky & dusky with overtones of incense and hints of a once virtuous past... Alluring amber, sumptuous frankincense & subtle, foxy droplets of sensuous patchouli marry with sandalwood, cypress and dusty benzoin for frivolous romantics & wanton, wayward women.
- Pearl's Flourish: The intensely powdery musk of peony, infused with nutmeg creamy vanilla and sinfully dark vetiver. This is a dangerously sophisticated, delightfully superior perfume to arouse & beguile through the ages...
- Mollisher's Mark: Utterly feminine, powdery parma violets melt intriguingly into fresh rosewood and pure vanilla, infused with a hint of cinnamon, nutmeg and exotic sandalwood in the pure jojoba oil base. Reminiscent of decadent boudoirs, silk stockings draped nonchalantly over the dressing table- the subtle naughtiness of a bygone era; Mollisher's Mark is a long-lasting, uniquely spiced yet subtly floral fragrance, for ladies with pouty lips and a knowing wink...
- Jamais avec les Domestiques: A thoroughly naughty, flamboyantly sensual perfume. Provocative blends of amber, vanilla musk, nutmeg, vetiver & just a touch of clove. For ladies who conduct themselves erenely in Society, but with licentious abandon behind closed doors.
- Rake's Blend: Frisky ginger warms the cockles, with vibrant Virginian cedarwood nestling against clove bud; the freshness of pure spearmint & the irresistible pull of musky vanilla. Both sexes should wear this with caution: ebullient ravishing is likely to occur...
( Further essential information about sizes (ooh-er missus, etc) and direct orderingCollapse )
Please contnue to be patient for the complete boxed-sets of Beyond the Pale's fragrances - we shall be releasing these in time for Christmas but are beavering away at the final details!